Stemine announces a private placement
Stelmine Canada Ltd. (TSXV: STH) announces a non-brokered private placement of a maximum of 12,000,000 common shares at a price of $0.05 per share resulting in gross proceeds, if fully subscribed, of a maximum of $600,000.
The common shares will be subject to a hold period of four months plus one day from the closing date in accordance with the applicable securities legislation. Placees under the offering are to include directors and officers of the Company. The Company intends to use those proceeds raised to finance Stelmine’s activities, and for general working capital.
A portion of the private placement is a related party transaction for the purposes of TSX Venture Policy 5.9, however is exempt from the minority approval and valuation requirements of such policy.
The private placement is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Stelmine is a junior mining exploration company, the common shares of which are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange.
For further information please contact
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign