Stelmine signs three non-disclosure agreements
Québec, June 23, 2020– Stelmine Canada management (« Stelmine ») (STH-TSXV) wishes to inform its shareholders of the signature, over the last weeks, of three non-disclosure agreements , two of which are related to the Courcy property.
As part of its growth objectives, the Company devoted significant efforts, over the last months, to create and seize opportunities to establish future joint ventures agreements.
Stelmine is a junior mining exploration company which concentrates its activities in the Province of Québec. Stelmine holds 843 claims spanning 438 km2 on the eastern part of the Opinaca metasedimentary basin, which contains zones with a high potential for gold deposit discovery in geological contexts similar to the one leading to discovery of the Eleonore Mine. Its capital stock consists of 37,324,046 issued and outstanding shares.
Certain information contained herein may constitute “forward-looking information” under Canadian securities legislation. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as, “will be”, “expected” or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results “will” occur. Forward-looking statements regarding the listing and trading of the Corporation’s common shares on the TSX and the availability of a listing statement on the TSX’s website and on SEDAR are based on the Company’s estimates and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of the Corporation to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements or forward-looking information. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and forward-looking information. The Corporation will not update any forward-looking statements or forward-looking information that are incorporated by reference herein, except as required by applicable securities laws.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For more information :
President and CEO
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign
- Stelmine signs three non-disclosure agreements
- Stelmine makes a gold discovery and stakes new claims on the Joubert property