Stelmine joins Éléonore Mining Camp
Montréal, November 24, 2016 – Stelmine Canada Ltd. (Stelmine) (STH-TSXV) announces its first acquisition in the Éléonore Mining Camp (Goldcorp) with the Opinaca Property (100% Stelmine), whose 39 claims cover 20 km².
The Property is composed of a volcanic-sedimentary rock assemblage of the La Grande sub-province and is located in close proximity to the tectonic contact between the Opinaca and La Grande geological sub-provinces. The Opinaca Property is in the same gold-bearing structure as the world-class Éléonore Mine, with its proven and probable reserves of 4.6 million oz. at 6.07 oz./t.
Management plans to begin on-site exploration in summer 2017.
For future information on Stelmine and on work progress, go to www.stelmine.com.
Stelmine is a restructuring junior Québec mining exploration company operating in Québec. Its capital stock consists of 17,728,884 issued and outstanding shares for a current market capitalization of $6 million.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the relevance or accuracy of this release.
For more information :
President and CEO
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign