Stelmine continues its restructuration
Montreal, September 13 2016 – Stelmine Canada Ltd. (“Stelmine”) (TSX – STH) announces that it has successfully completed the placement of $ 600,000, as announced on July 25, 2016 (see press release) and continues its restructuration.
It is in this vision, the company wishes to announce the appointment of Mr. Hugo Gagne to its Board of Directors. Mr. Gagne holds a Bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Quebec, he has more than 20 years of experience as an investor in mining companies and has good ledge of capital markets as a private investor.
The arrival of Mr. Gagné is in addition to the 2 new experienced members: Ms. Isabelle Proulx graduate in business administration and former Vice-President development of affairs at Pétrolia and Mr. Christian Guilbaud graduated in Business Administration with more than 20 years of experience in the field of development of business of listed companies (see press release of July 11, 2016).
The company also announced the departure of two members of its Board of directors M Claude Gauthier and M. Raymond Cloutier:
M Gauthier in addition to being administrator was a member of the Audit Committee of Stelmine in recent years. The new management wish him good luck in his new professional challenges.
Director and Secretary Treasurer, Mr. Cloutier is a founding member of the company since January 9, 2008. The management and its president wish to thank him for all the years devoted to the Affairs of the company and wish him success in his new professional challenges.
Stelmine Canada Ltée is a junior exploration company registered on the TSX Ventures under the symbol STH.
For more information, please contact:
President and CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Regulation Services Provider (as defined in the TSX Venture Exchange policies) accepts any responsibility for the truth or accuracy of its content.
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign