STELMINE CLOSES $543,000 PRIVATE PLACEMENT
Montréal, December 29, 2010 – Stelmine Canada Ltd. (“Stelmine”), (TSX-STH) announce the closing of a private placement of: $543,000.
The private placement consist of:
242 units “A” (the “Units A“), at a price of $1,500.00 per Unit, each Unit “A” consist of 8000 flow-through common shares at a price of $0.15 per flowthrough common share, 2,000 common shares at a price of $0.15 per common share and 2 000 share purchase warrants. Each share purchase warrant shall entitle its holder thereof to acquire one additional common share of Stelmine at a price of $0.15 for a period of 12 months from the closing date for a gross proceed of $363,000.
180 units “B” (the “Units B“), at a price of $1,000.00 per Unit, each Unit “B” consist of 10 000 common shares at a price of $0.10 per and 10 000 share purchase warrants. Each share purchase warrant shall entitle its holder thereof to acquire one additional common share of Stelmine at a price of $0.15 for a period of 12 months from the closing date for a gross proceed of $180,000.
In connection with a tranche of this financing, Stelmine will pay a cash commission of $33,000 to Canaccord Capital and will issue 220,000 broker warrants, each broker warrant entitling Canaccord Capital to purchase one common share of Stelmine at the price of $0.15 during a period of 18 months following the closing date.
4 insiders has participates to this private placement of a gross proceed of: $87,500.
All securities issued pursuant to the private placement are subject to a four-month and one day hold period. The private placement and the payment of the cash commissions are subjects to the final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Proceeds of the private placement will be applied toward exploration work on the Company’s properties and towards meeting short term operating working capital requirements.
Stelmine is a junior mining exploration company, the common shares of which are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange.
For further information please contact Michel Lemay at 514-866-8209.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign