Stelmine Announces the Signature of a Letter of Intent in Connection With the Acquisition of Mining Claims
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC–(Marketwire – June 19, 2012) – Stelmine Canada Ltd. (“Stelmine”) (TSX VENTURE:STH)is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent with respect to the acquisition of a 100% interest in 84 mining claims situated in the Matapédia Valley, Québec.
The completion of the transaction is subject to the prior approval by the TSX Venture Exchange
Stelmine Canada Ltd. is a junior exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol STH.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign