Stelmine announces the results of its annual and special meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
Québec, January 26, 2018– Stelmine Canada (« Stelmine ») (STH-TSXV) today announced the results of the annual and special meeting of its shareholders held in Montreal on this date (the “Meeting”). During the Meeting, the candidates recommended by management, being André Proulx, Isabelle Proulx, Christian Guilbaud, Michel Boily and Normand Goulet, were elected as directors of the Company, Brunet Roy Dubé, chartered accountants, were appointed as the Company’s independent auditors, and the Corporation’s Stock Option Plan (“Stock Option Plan”) was re-approved by the Company’s shareholders.
After the Meeting, a total of 600,000 stock options were granted under the Stock Option Plan, being 550,000 to directors and officers and 50,000 to a consultant, at an exercise price of $0.30. All options vested on their date of grant and each option may be exercised during a period of five years following the date of grant.
Stelmine is a junior mining exploration company which concentrates its activities in the Province of Québec. Stelmine holds 799 claims spanning 583 km2 on the eastern part of the Opinaca metasedimentary basin, which contains zones with a high potential for gold deposit discovery in geological contexts similar to the one leading to discovery of the Éléonore Mine. Its capital stock consists of 23,680,645 issued and outstanding shares for a current market capitalization of $6.9 million.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For more information :
President and CEO
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign