Stelmine announces the results of its annual and special meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
Québec, January 27, 2017- Stelmine Canada Ltd. (« Stelmine ») (STH-TSXV) today announced the results of the annual and special meeting of its shareholders held in Montreal on this date (the “Meeting”). During the Meeting, the candidates recommended by management, being André Proulx, Isabelle Proulx, Hugo Gagné and Christian Guilbaud, were elected as directors of the Company, Brunet Roy Dubé, chartered accountants, were appointed as the Company’s independent auditors, and the proposed modifications to the Stock Option Plan (“Stock Option Plan”) were approved by the Company’s shareholders.
After the Meeting, a total of 775,000 stock options were granted under the Stock Option Plan to the Company at an exercise price of $0.30, being the closing price of the Company’s shares on the TSX Venture Exchange the day preceding the grant. All options vested on their date of grant and each option may be exercised during a period of five years following the date of grant. This grant is subject to the final approval of the modifications of the Stock Option Plan by the TSX Venture Exchange.
Stelmine is a restructuring junior Québec mining exploration company operating in Québec. Its capital stock consists of 17,953,884 issued and outstanding shares for a current market capitalization of $5.6 million.
Certain statements made herein may constitute forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or the future economic performance of Stelmine and carry known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may appreciably affect their results, economic performance or accomplishments when considered in light of the content or implications or statements made by Stelmine. Actual events or results could be significantly different. Accordingly, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For more information :
Président and CEO
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign