Nominations at Stelmine Canada
Montreal, July 11, 2016 – Stelmine Canada Ltd. (“Stelmine”) (TSX-STH) is pleased to announce the nominations of two new Members of its Board of Directors.
Mrs. Isabelle Proulx holds a Bachelor in Business Administration. She is the co-founder of Petrolia (PEA-TSXV), society for whom she has acted as Vice-President of Business development for 10 years during this period, she was also responsible for the acceptability of social projects.
Mr. Christian Guilbaud holds a Bachelor in Business Administration and a Diploma in Economy. He has over 20 years experience in financial administration and his past experience includes positions in financial services and mutual funds management.
Mrs. Proulx and Mr. Guilbaud with their intimate knowledge of the mining sector having been successfully involved in mining companies as Directors and investors. Through their experience in the industry, they have developed a strong network of contacts and will be actively involved to increase Stelmine Canada s’visibility in the financial community.
Stelmine management is proud to welcome Mrs. Proulx and Mr. Guilbaud as members of its team and is convinced that they will play an active part in the leadership of the company.
The company announces the departure of Guiseppe Nardonne from the board of directors and wants to thanks him to have spent some time as board member, the new management team also wishes him good success in his new professional challenges.
Stelmine Canada Ltd is a junior mining exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol STH.
For additional information, please contact:
President and CEO (514) 715-7387
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Regulation Services Provider (as defined in the TSX Venture Exchange policies) accepts any responsibility for the truth or accuracy of its content.
- Stelmine announces the results of its annual meeting of Shareholders and the grant of stock options
- Stelmine prepares a 3000 m Exploration Drilling Program at Courcy in the Caniapiscau Mining District.
- Caniapiscau (Kaneiapishkau) : a new gold district in Quebec developed by Stelmine
- Stelmine appoints Julie Lemieux on its Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes a strategic private placement of $600,050 with a lead order from Palisades Goldcorp Ltd.
- New on Stelmine’s Board of Directors
- Stelmine completes exploration work on its Trieste property
- Stelmine initiates a new exploration campaign on its Joubert gold property
- Stelmine to resume exploration of the Mercator gold property
- Stelmine to launch its exploration campaign